this post will be short and sweet; I PROMISE. So God has been sharing and revealing a lot to me; some through quiet times, and other people other lessons have come the hard way. I just wanted to share it… Some things I’ve learned (am learning) so far in 2013.
1. I am learning the good side and the value in being vulnerable (aka I’m learning its okay to be “weak”). [ie. when I’m weak he is strong; and the value vulnerability holds in “community”]
2. I am learning the importance of Sabbath.
3. I am learning it’s okay to say “no” sometimes; use discernment. Don’t overwork, over-commit or overwhelm yourself to the point you’re not effectively living out your purpose.
4. I am learning that good Financial Stewardship is hugely important.
5. I am learning that you should pay your parking and driving tickets on time (or simply avoid getting tickets) *;earned this one the hard way
6. I am learning that mission work is costly (time, money, resources etc) and requires a lot of faith in God
7. I am learning that walking in integrity is an
everyday every MOMENT type of thing.
8. I am learning that I CAN and WILL trust my future to God.
9. I am learning the power of reflection and debriefing.
10. I am learning that SLOW progress is STILL PROGRESS.